How to fill this overlaping mesh holes?

I can’t find a clear closed profile, because of overlapping triangles, so how to fill it? when i try to move them to cover the gap, it changes plane.

What are you even trying to do with this mesh? Why are you saving it, unless it is a science project or something, because it doesn’t look like a model of anything.
What I mean to say is, it looks like there are a lot of unnecessary triangles but without knowing what it is who could tell you what to do?

its a very small and isolated bit of a hole in the mesh from obj file, that will be used for 3d printing. If I know how, I would repleace it by one flat triangle and it would be good

Based on the only information you gave us, the image, I think the best solution is to go into object mode, select the object, then press “x” and choose OK from the menu…

You need to include more information and perhaps the blend file to get good answers.

Ok, so I’ll remake it. And the next time I’ll remember to put more info about the problem. Thanks!

I don’t quite know modeling etiquette so I hope I didn’t offend anyone with such a messy mesh:D

You did not offend anyone. They always sound like that.
What is it? a secrete? You can add a face shift a and just put it there. You can select edges and f key fill and sow it up. unless it is crumpled paper. have you hit f12 yet to render and see what it looks like?

Ouch.:eek: Mea maxima culpa.

lol :D…

Still, what was that?
I actually know one thread here which suggests you make such mesh. It did look fine rendered.

op wants this for 3d printing?
can a 3d printer cope with a mesh like that???

no crit of anyone just I’d like to know more about 3d printing :wink:
will buy one when I win the lottery rofl

It wasn’t anything interesting. Just wanted to have a nice ring shape and couldn’t sculpt it(!;)) in blender from the simple torus, so I imported it and tried to fill these very small holes.