Character Rough Renders

Hey there everyone, I am not asking for any ground breaking work here, please don’t feel that you should to spend ages making anything if you decide to help me.

I am making a game and I as searching for some good concepts for the main character (a squirrel). The character is a squirrel who is breaking into an animal testing facility (your normal game then :)) to save his mother (motivation). My only request is that the character is not completely ugly and unlikable, otherwise you can draw/render anything you want, I would really appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading this, and I hope that you decide to help my completely inartistic ass.

OK, heres a doodle for you.

Squirrels, huh?

Here’s Scarlet.

Scarlet has friends…

Hi. I was browsing the forum taking a look around and saw your request. I really like your idea and, while I’m not exactly a great artist, I thought I would contribute a rough sketch of a squirrel character modeling sheet for you. I know if you are making a game character the modeling sheet is a must have. At least it is for me.

I’m sorry it’s so rough, it’s closing in on dawn where I am and I’ve been up all night. Hopefully it is of some help in getting your heroic squirrel modeled. If not, maybe it will inspire someone to sketch you up a better one. I had to use my phone to photograph the sketch, then did a lot of editing with GIMP to try to get the three views proportional, then loaded it into Blender and they seemed to line up well.

Best of luck on your project!

Thanks alot guys for your help with this, this forum is a testament to your artistic skill and your kindness, that you have taken the time to show me your interpretation of this idea is fantastic. Working on the game as we speak :slight_smile: