an now online game project team wanted

he everyone i notice that the RPG online games become very popular Although they are corresponding But people still play it and day after day her players get more big
so I decided to mack an Unique online game but first i need a team to work with me
first we need
1 python script programer
2 animation
3 designers levels \ humans monsters \ weapons and object
4 artiest
5 A person with knowledge of online games and server upload things
And I will tell you that I undertook all these respects, because I know in all these areas except python script

But this does not mean that we do not need rest . yes we need them
if someone asked Why would this game will become best of the rest?
because if you notice that all RPG online games are the same from the way of controlling the Character to the play style and to the camera mod thy are all the same like

but ours is Different we want it to be more like an Adventures we want while player is playing it to look like (Prince Of Persia) or (FINAL FANTASY) in the playing style and the move in the camera mod so like this

these are some of my works so the game will be like this
for more image http://tecnolgeart.deviantart.com/gallery/48317383
Of course, we will mack it low poly because not everyone have a high Capability pc but the rest is as i mentioned
so if there anyone interested on joining this project please send me a message
and the rest of the ideas i will post it after a saw If the idea successful, and impressed others
thanks you for having time to read this

ok everyone as i sad wee need some time to mack a online game and far as now i just made 22 character and you can add to them, but on terms they don’t have to be in breach of morality and for females we don’t want nudity just simple the base of females of nudity is like this [ATTACH=CONFIG]293627[/ATTACH]
i was thinking on a name of the game it’s not perfect but i did not have something (the last edg)
so i hope you join my game and become one of the Members

this is some of the character i made

ok this video shod tel everything

Some nice animations in that video. :slight_smile:

Very interesting, probably you could get some people interested in your game and get a team project going…

There are a lot of people who are in to RPG games around here !

Probably aim for making just a “one level game” then things will seem a lot clearer…