Experienced Team Looking for an Artist

Title says it all. We are working on a Medieval-Fantasy game that will be a hybrid-RTS genre. The team at this point is 8 people, including myself.

We are looking for an artist who is experienced with the following:

• Handpainted Textures
  • UV Wrapping
  • Modelling
  • Exporting finished models

We are a really laid back and easy to get along with team. You will have 2 supervisors (Myself, and the Art Manager), and many people that can offer help.

My requirements for applicants:

• Must sign NDA, and Contract
  • Must use licensed software, or software under a “commercially free” license.
  • Must have at least 3 methods of communication (Email, Skype, Text, Facebook, etc.)

Please understand that pay is Deferred, meaning you will be guaranteed a cut of the final game’s profits; UNLESS we become funded, however I cannot guarantee we will become funded, though we hope to be.

If you are interested, please send your application to [email protected] for review.

Hello everyone,

I am the lead programmer for this Project. I want to add a little bit to this post by showing some stuff we have done already.

The Updater/Patching system - This only downloads files that have changed so updates are really fast!

A rig test for one of the in game Units!

Tuesday I will be making a video showing off what we have so far! this video will include the following:

* Selecting Units (single Unit and Multi Units)
 * Using the builder to build a building
 * Using the building to build some Warriors
 * Moving the Warriors in a group
 * HotKey the group Selection
 * Move one Warrior to the building
 * Attack The building
 * Use the builder to repair the building

I will post the video link on here after I make it on tuesday!

Bumpity bump bump.