'Schönen Feierabend, Frau Müller'

Hi everybody,

So here’s my work from this last week…

Hope you enjoy it.

(edit: final version)

great work :smiley:

Not to focus on the negative, but there is a noticeable box around the woman where the color is more saturated inside than the rest of the image. There is also something about the bicycle that looks unrealistic. The bicycle itself looks great but it sort of looks like it’s floating or not casting the right shadow or something. Otherwise, this is a cool image.

You’re totally right Dbugged,
I did miss the square artifact, and in my laptop monitor it’s hard to notice it. Checking the files, I’ve noticed that the render I made in this area, was on frame 2 instead of frame 1, which makes the fog plane disappear. ( The render was made in 3 different computers, and maybe I’ve pressed the left arrow key in this one. :confused: )
About the bicycle, I’ve change the ground a bit and positioned the bicycle in a different angle. I’m making a new render, but it will take a while…
Anyway, thank you very much for your keen eyes!! :wink:

That looks like a pretty interesting image at first sight. :slight_smile:

Amazing!
Art!

Aaaaaaa!!!

great painting like feel.somehow i am reminded of “Christina’s World” by Andrew Wyeth.

Schön! (Ich mag die Fahrad weil ich das Fahrad habe :slight_smile: )

prashant04 and michalis, thank you.
AlinB, thanks! At the first sight it also seemed good to me… now I can only see things I should change.
Nikitron, I think I know what you mean! :wink:
rusted, somehow it has some similarities, mostly from the composition. Though I must say that ‘Christina’s World’ is far more intense than my pict.
pikomponist, danke, I also like bicycles, and this one in the pic is actually based on my own. (sorry not to reply in german, I’m still learning this language, and still make a lot of grammar mistakes!)

In the meanwhile, my computer is still rendering the corrected image (I had to kill most of the services, to allocate memory for the hair system, has I only have 1Gb system ram). I think maybe by the end of the day it will be ready… (I’ve should have posted in WIP section… :spin:)