Demon guy

Hi! A speed sculpt I’ve done with Zbrush and Blender (cycles render + comp). Based on the beautiful image by nicponim: http://cghub.com/images/view/473415/

Cheers!

So you see Bill O’Reilly’s true form too? Thought it was just me.

Sorry, I don’t know that guy.

nice sculpt :slight_smile:

Terrifying. Nice sculpt work! His face looks a bit concave to me - it looks like one of those slow-mo shots of someone being smashed in the face by a basketball! The whole image is pretty disgusting, but in the best way possible.

This is one of the best sculpts I’ve seen. Must have been so much fun to speed sculpt it!

Thanks MmAaXx and MarcJames :D. Oh I see, that is intentional as I wanted to give him a more interesting form/shilhoutte.

Cheers!

I wish I could sculpt like that… :eek:Nice one…

Super. I love the mouth, it actually gave me an idea how to handle a mouth that I am currently working on.

Thanks a lot for your comments. Glad this sculpt is useful for you Kalinaki :D. Wow thanks ImmortalZombie

Wow! If that’s what you call a speed sculpt I’m in awe. Can’t wait to see more of your work:)

By the way welcome to the forums!

Ha. Him and almost anyone involved in politics.

@ davarb - Very nice. I agree it’s one of the better works I’ve seen on the forums. I

'm curious as to how fast a speed sculpt is for you?

And welcome to the forums.

Thanks! I’m very glad you like it so much :smiley:

KuroOokami, I consider a speed sculpt when you spent between 3 and 6 hours more or less. This take me about 3-4 hours to complete and render + comp about 3.

Cheers!

nice :slight_smile: dont know about the wrinkled rabbit ears :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t you like them? That detail is what I like most from the concept :smiley:

Hey man. Don’t want to steal your thread or anything… just wanted to share what you inspired me to do.

Still a lot to do but the mouth was inspired by you.

Excellent sculpting davarb, more please :smiley: :wink:

Thanks sumoLondo :smiley:

Kalinaki it looks good :slight_smile: My only suggestion is for the right eye: I think you’ll benefit if you sculpt the skull form first, as right now the hole seems like it has eyelids. I would start with the base skull hole and then adding mass until I get satisfied with the result.

I hope it helps you :smiley:

Cheers!

I see what you mean and you are right. I am focused on getting the scary, creepy look of the left half for now, but you make an excellent point none the less.

Glad to help Kalinaki :smiley: