The Animation Academy Contest: Any Previous Artwork

The Animation Academy Contest: Anything Goes

Welcome to the Animation Academy’s Third contest!

In this contest I’ll be doing something a little bit different:
In a normal contest you have to make your entry in the time that the contest runs, but in this one, you don’t have too! You can enter something you did today, or years ago. It can be an animation, but it does not have to be-image entries are welcome as well. There can be up to 2 entries per person.

Note: There is a BlenderGuru contest going on, so please do NOT post a entry here that you posted there. I don't want a duplicate contest running.

Prize:

Even if they don’t win, all contestants will receive an evergreen tree,

And the winner will additionally be given a Tree pack, worth about $125* consisting of three individual realistic trees made especially for the cycles rendering engine, and a spot in the Winner’s Hall.

/uploads/default/original/4X/2/0/e/20e81c62dd0febf7aff999343394f0de9dc2ce4b.pngd=1385838153

All of these trees can be used for commercial works.
NOTE: If more than 10 people compete, there will be a second and third prize TBA.

Rules:

1. Keep it family friendly, G rated. For example: all entry’s containing nudity, sex, suggestive themes, or gore will be disqualified.

2. All models used must be your own.

3. All addons/scripts are allowed, with the exception of Make Human.

4. You can use image textures, as long as long as no copyright laws were broken.

5. All models may not be bought or borrowed.

Up too two entries per person, and it does not matter when the image/animation was made.

How to enter:
Upload your animation to YouTube or Vimeo, and post a link in the comments below. For images, post them in the comments below.
Or you can email your entry to: [email protected]

Deadline:
The contest end on March 4th, 2014. The winner will be announced a few days later.

I look forward to seeing the entries!

good thanks but it dead i have some trees
i didn’t see it