Dodge Challenger V2

Hello all, this is a second Attempt on making a Car. i picked the Challenger cause I love this car. :o

High-Res: http://i.imgur.com/XoAQ30d.png

Hope you guys like it! :yes:

-GioB

i like it. though the wheels seem a little big, is this how the car was made?

I think the reflections on the side of the body look weird, but the model looks really good overally, nice work!

Thanks :slight_smile: the big wheels is because it’s a pulling racing car(I’m not sure of the race name, the accelerate and who gets ahead first when) then the rear wheels must be big and high.

Very nice. You included a lot of details which really sell the image. The brakes look they could use a bit more detail (unless they are supposed to look like that). Overall it is very good.

There is no such thing. Cars on race tracks with big rear wheels only have the larger rear wheels because the vehicle is rear wheel drive - more surface area, more traction, and more starting speed. Nothing more, nothing less. There’s no special term for it.

Given as this is a what? Year? It’s either a 72 R/T or a 73 by the looks of it, maybe a 69. If a 72 / 73 it can either have rear or all wheel drive.

If you’re looking for a sort of street racer feel, get rid of the large rear wheels. That is more of a stock car race feature or a track race feature… not street.

ps. I do believe the hood is carbon fiber? If so, there’s a few tutorials around. It looks sort of odd.