Cyber

Hi guys! here’s my latest project.

Crits welcome :smiley:

Cool concept, just one thing, you should randomize a little bit more the distribution of the hair particles and decrease the glare effect on the eye.

This looks very cool! I wasn’t sure what I was looking at, at first, but I figured it out. :slight_smile: The mask looks great with the detailed textures!

you should randomize a little bit more the distribution of the hair particles and decrease the glare effect on the eye.

i half agree with this. the hair could stand to be broken up a bit, but i think the glare in the eye makes a really nice focal point.

Over all it looks like an awesome movie poster. Good work! :slight_smile:

Try interpolated children for the heair and use more segments.
also if the eye is glowing that much maybe some wires or other details, too explain it.
amybe make the other eye robotic and visible?

Thanks for the comments everyone! I decided to go back on this and fix the contrast and hair. I had originally settled for that hair because I could control it and make it look caught in the wind, but yeah… it didn’t look too good :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, the new render looks much more better than the first one IMO. I like the textures on the mask.

I think you should work a little more on her hat/head cover, make the textures more pronounced and understandable.

But overally I like this. :slight_smile: