Hiding the group output info from menu.

Hello.

I apologize if my title made it unclear, but I had no idea how to put it properly.

Anyway… I’ve made a bunch of material groups to speed up setting the scenes, but after some update (I’m not sure now though… I guess it was from 2.54 to 2.60) it started to show me what kind of output that group have. It’s quite annoying since it makes those groups taking more space of context menu.
So basicly I’d like to know how to hide those things I underlined in image. If it’s possible of course. :wink:

Thanks in advance

Bump for reply. >.<

There’s really no solutions for this?

I understand there’s no solution to this. Damn… I wanted to make it looks more simple and more professional looking. :expressionless:

More professional ?

The option is there so you can select which of the possible group outputs to connect. Depending on the group outputs and what you are connecting the group to you may have a number of options to choose from.

Example:

I mean to make it have no visible outputs.
Each group have same output so it looks kinda bad… And can be confusing when context menu opens mirrored (listing everything from bottom to top) I select “Shader” which is below the material group I want to use and it loads from one normally above it.

Well… With newer Blender the context menu doesn’t mirror it’s content, but the Output of each group still appears (when I create one it’s ok, but when more… It goes to the way it is in first post).

So is there anyway to hide them or should I recreate the whole pack of materials as a script (then I’ll have to figure out how to write it :D)?

It’s quite important for me, because my aim of this pack of materials is to make it not useful just for me, but for people who are less skilled in Cycles and want quick results (or just don’t want to get too deep into it, yet have nice renders, or are just new).