My Official Youtube Intro and Outro

Hello everyone!
I’m feeling particularly proud of myself so i thought i would wonder in the door of this topic on the forums and present to you what has me excited d:

I often work on complex projects that are waay to big for my Breeches so i don’t get to put out much. I’m hope to tone things down in the near future. But in the mean time!
I made something very simple and i feel like i did a great job on it and it’d be nice to see what everyone else thinks :slight_smile:

This all started with the outro actually. I heard a piece of music that inspired the image for the outro in my head. Now the outro is a bit on the long side but i hope to have a 5 second or so crossfade transition into it at the end of whatever videos or animations i create. Even so, it’s still probably a tad long. And i’m planning on hovering 2 videos off on the right side. Either for Previous and next videos annotations. Or a Previous and a Big Project annotation.

After i completed the Outro i felt like i should have an Intro aswell but having no idea for it i set some guidelines for me to make it 5 seconds (or 6 with a crossfade again)

I tried looking all over at what some other people had done and i found a 2D intro that i sort of tweaked to fit me and found fantastic Creative Commons music from a channel called “TeknoAxe”

Anyway, here they are :slight_smile: