New Gaming Website Coming Soon

Hello Blender community I’m here to spread the word about a new gaming based website that is in the works. It requires a $10 membership to get access to all the goodies. Unfortunately the chain of command is poor, therefore this is all I know. As more information comes my way I shall pass it along.

If you have any questions please ask me directly and I promise to be completely candid with my answers.

Great! Look forward to more of this new gaming website coming soon!

If there was a link available, I’d be keen to pay the $10 membership and just wait for the information to come along.

That’s actually what I’m waiting for. When the site gets far enough along I’ll be given a link to for people to sign up through. No word on when that will be yet

how it works, as there are so many free gaming websites, but yes if the games are unique and interesting, it can work

Great news. These are the benefits that I’m told members will receive. It’s all good stuff for any gamer.

Apparently sarcasm can be a bit difficult to detect sometimes

Yeah, a million a month, for $10… sounds fishy.

Honestly I agree which is why I’m not trying to push the news too much. So when the site is ready, if ever, I’ll check it out for myself first. Then if it’s all good I’ll spread it out.

1 million in game currency? :stuck_out_tongue:

well this seems legit…

Lol that’d be nice.

I know it sounds outrageous but the higher ups give me an impression of dreamers and wishful thinkers more than a feeling of being con artists. I’m sure the claims will hit a more realistic level soon.

Now that’s funny. :slight_smile:

I just received word today that the website will be launching in about a week if everything stays on schedule.

The suspense is killing me…take my money already!

Soon…just wait a little longer.:smiley: