Screencast in blender & cloth preset

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if there is a way to make a screencast in blender not accelerated (the default behaviour is a screencast too accelerated about 2x).

I have another little question: I have accidentally deleted two cloth preset (Cotton and Silk) in the preset panel and I’m not able to restore them. What can I do to restore them?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad English…

Jymmy097 :slight_smile:

Have you tried changing the screencast setting in the user preferences http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Vitals/Screencasts

Location of presets folder depends on your operating system http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Introduction/Installing_Blender/DirectoryLayout

For the cloth presets, if they are no longer there you can download blender again, find the presets and add them back or use the attached

Attachments

cloth.zip (3.55 KB)

Thanks!
I tried to edit the screencast options in User Preferences, but it didn’t work. Unfortunately, if I set the FPS to 24, it is faster than 10. I do not understand why… I have tried to set the FPS to 12 and to slow down manually the video. It seems it works…
Thanks for the zip file!!!

Jymmy097

I tried to play with the FPS, but it doesn’t work. I think I will slow down manually the screencast.

PS: I can’t access to the zip file: it makes me download attachments.php…

Jymmy097

Thanks, but I can’t download the cloth.zip file attached. it makes me downlaod attachmet.php…

JYmmy

I figure you are using Internet Explorer 11 which has an issue with attachment links here.

The attachment download is actually the file you want but the name/ext has been changed to attachment.php. Rename it back to cloth.zip and it should work.

To fix IE go to Menu > Tools > Compatability View settings (or click the Tools icon to get there). Add this site to the Compatibility View list… blenderartists.org should already be in the add text box if you do this while here. You’ll probably have to log back in afterwards.

-LP