Courthouse

Hello guys :slight_smile:

Here is my first work in 2014, done with Blender (BI) and Photoshop, I hope you like it :slight_smile: Clay rendering coming soon…

Attachments

wow thats a cool picture. the building looks very good. but the light coming out of the door is really strange. i’d changed that, it looks not at all realistic^^

Thanks for comment. Those light was put there because i didn’t have any doors to show so i fake it with lights glows. Also lights was used to show viewer what is the focus of the image (courthouse), as well as left tree that is pointing to the entrance. I agree that looks unrealistic so far, but goal was for me to create something convincing…

Here are some clay previews

Attachments

And two more…

Attachments

good one!!!

such well textured render… nice one :slight_smile:
but I think the compositing could be better, like, the toning or add some misty effect. it looks too sharp for a night scene … just my opinion :slight_smile:

wow - lots of architectural detail - love it!

Very nice. The only minor crit is that the hanging lamp is casting a shadow on the wall, which is really distracting once you notice it.

I have worked a bit on update since light’s were a bit less saturated, also add some small depth…

Attachments

Jup, that makes a difference. An excellent work milan :slight_smile:

Thanks sumoLondo

It seems tricky, with the light shadow on the lantern so I make the change

Final :slight_smile:

Attachments