LoopNova

Hello All! I’m making a 3d FPS/ Sci-Fi RPGish kind of game. It involves a young man who tries to take on the government because they created a portal to another dimension, specifically to another planet … “Nova”. The government used 3 scientists to do this, one of them being the main character (Derek)'s Dad. The government killed these scientists to keep there plans a secret but then Derek, and his friends start up a gang and take down the government because they hear about the governments evil plans to team up with the Novian’s (Aliens from Planet Nova) To take over the world. But the Novian Leader was tricking them, so after you take down the government the aliens come through the portal and try to take over the world, then your final mission becomes to defend earth…
DOES ANYONE WANT TO HELP ME MAKE THIS GAME? I intend to make this a commercial game eventually, as well as I have other people helping but I strongly require people who can make models, and trust me, if this game does go commercial, you will receive a free copy and credit in the game credits and maybe a little $$… but anyway…
Would anyone like to help make my game?

It’s the government. Why do they need to take over what they already have?

Technically speaking, governments don’t control Worlds!

I’ll be repeating what many will say here,

Having ideas for a game is useful, but a game is not solely an idea. In fact, most of the hard work is in the creation process to flesh out the idea. If your skills aren’t in this area, then it is rather too presumptuous to aim for commercial release. You’re asking people to make your game for you, essentially. If you’re serious about creating this game, learn the skills necessary to be able to - modelling, programming, sound design, animation… If you can master one of these skillsets you’ll be more appealing as a team member, and you will probably gain some useful insight into how to proceed with your idea.

Please note, this is meant constructively, and I wish you the best with your future endeavours.