Happy New Blender Year Thread

Happy New Year from Sweden :yes:

Happy new year from Italy!

paolo

Happy New Year from England :smiley:

4 and a half hours to midnight here, but I usually catch the rerun of the Times Square ball drop when it strikes midnight here (our hometown has also had a little fireworks show in the past, but it’s not like the big cities).

We used to stay up until past 1:00 at a friend’s house when I was younger, now we usually invite people over and are sometimes in bed before 12:30.

Happy New Year from the Home of the Colts. U

Happy new year y’all. I was fortunate enough to be at Mt Eden with a small crowd of like minded folks watching the Sky City fireworks. It was amazing feeling the vibe from everyone around me. Well it was amazing watching it on TV later in the morning, since we was the first to set off the new year. Still, many more cities to go.

The new year has officially arrived in Kansas, so happy new year everyone :).

I’m thinking it’s very possible that 2014 will be an even better year for Blender development than last year, considering that army of developers waiting to start coding the many pieces of missing functionality needed for project Gooseberry.

Happy New Year from Canada. A toast to blender and Ton and all the developers. Thanks for all your hard work this year.

Happy New Years from Paris :wink:

happy new year everyone…

happy new year

http://www.oviaivo.net/happy-new-year-2014.html#happy-new-year

star new year - 3D model by moroplogo - Sketchfab"

Happy new year form the Sketchfab team, from Paris & NYC!

Happy new year from the desert!