MMO starter project - need help with python/logic bricks

Idea:

A MMO starter kit that anyone can use

Requirements:

• character control (with python)
  • character creation (working on it now)
  • GUI (basic)

Progress:
I already have modeled 6 heads for character creation, 3 human and 3 elvish (these could be replaced by the user with anything, like a cyborg). I have done some sort of work on the character creation, though it will probably have to be redone.

I’m not here to be discourteous, but please read this article.

well, I still think this would be a very handy tool if it could be done.

I really need help with how to do GUI elements

Since nobody has volunteered to help, And since I have run into a problem, I am closing the thread.

how do you close a thread?

Well, this was doomed from the start, if you quit so soon!
Ask for a lock!

The only reason I want to close the tread, is that all I have recieved here is discouragement.

I do not have a personal conflict with your goal, it’s just you severely underestimate the magnitude of your task. MMO projects are not those which support learning “on the fly”. You need to plan, with prior knowledge and experience. That comes from starting with smaller, less ambitious projects. As well as this, there are other users who may wish to participate. They must also recognise the serious gamble that they would take in offering their support.

Start a small learning project, instead of a resource.
Having a simple server and a bge scene interact with it is relatively simple. Making an interactive game out of that is another story!
You need proper planning for any kind of project you start!