A bunch of stuff for freesies

This was a decision I made at like, 2 in the morning but even now that I’m completely awake I feel like it’s a good choice.

I’m making a level for a game that revolves around “Her Ladyship” and the universe I’ve constructed in which she lives and yada yada. But this level I’ve made is so rich with good ideas (I think) that I feel like it could really help a lot of noobies and moderates. So here, is the thing:

// .blend in a .rar
// ~ 580kb
// 100% freesies
// No need to credit

If you need help or have any questions just ask here or PM me, good luck :yes:.

Have fun,
TomCat

A screenshot:

Cool little demo! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

This is very good! I like it very much.

I would suggest to polish it and release it (steam, ubuntu store, shareware etc).

@PhilB “Cool little demo! Thanks for sharing :)”

You’re very welcome. I’m glad you like it.

@const "This is very good! I like it very much.

I would suggest to polish it and release it (steam, ubuntu store, shareware etc)."

Thanks, I hope you found it useful. And perhaps I might at some point, but for now I need to focus on smaller projects; Finishing and releasing smaller games is easier than that of larger games.

thank you for this

You’re very welcome.

I agree with const, You should try to publish this somewhere, nice and tidy work, reminds me of the game that Solar Lune is currently working on ( Gearend ). Good on ya matey :yes:

Actually it started as a game project. But it quickly became very complicated so I took a break from it. But thankyou, I hope it helped.