Grand theft auto style game - openworld

I’m a Solo Artist named Cookinsoda

PLAY THE LATEST BETA VERSION

FREE COPY HERE!
https://www.mediafire.com/?zexrwmd9a9btjyx
Press TAB while in Game for Controls.
(This is C.2 Version BEWARE OF MANY GLITCHES)

C.2
Car Physics Start at 5:25

GUNS

C.1

Just Leave a Little Feedback

If you needed a Closer Look at the Car.

Screenshot

I’m not a fan of the genre but I like how everything seems to be working so far, your game is shaping up quite well, nice job.

dead duck? is that you?..

Yeap DEADDUCKGAMES But I’m solo Now

Thanks Just wait till i add Cops

Nice work, You going to use the new LOD?

Thanks Rite now, I Have my own Simple way of making my own LOD system. while Still Using the Occluder system on Top But, I’m not Focused on that now the map you seen is just a test map. the real map won’t even have the buildings you seen. I’m Focused on Working on a New Main Character for Changing clothes.

I wanna play with you this game XD

your in Luck. exe File should be here by next friday Stay Tuned!

Main Player Update

UPDATE!

I like the music filter but don’t you think the perspective should be from the character who is in the car? the music wouldn’t be muffled to him. plus it seems like it could get annoying playing a game where all the music sounds like loud neighbors. Also is there a reason your camera angle is so wide?
Over all great work for a solo effort. Keep it up man

Btw MAD props for sticking with v.2.49! I can’t even remember what that was like. you’re missing SO many tools. great work!

Well i want the car rides to be smooth. with no radio. but i added a feature where you can change the radio stations with the hit of a button. so you can turn it off. its up to the player. i just thought it would add a little realism to the game. i’ll have different genre loops. but it can be turned off Also 2.49 is pretty stabled not like the newer Versions… only problems is the FrameRate issues. -_-

The texturing on that face is gorgeous. Did you make them yourself?

Thanks & Yes i Made the Texture Myself. I’m solo :slight_smile:

I’m a Solo Artist named Cookinsoda

Yeap DEADDUCKGAMES But I’m solo Now

Thanks & Yes i Made the Texture Myself. I’m solo

So i guess you are going to finish that game solo? :-p
what was the reference texture for your head? or is it baked from a highpoly sculpted head? It looks pretty nice, i just wonder why there is so much noise in the face, because the teeth are looking very smooth (and also the eyes and the side of the lips).
I also like the BMW Car model. how long did you worked on that?

To be Truthful the game would be close to finish if i wasn’t replacing so many models and tweaking it out. im going for better graphics. also Yes i’ll finish the game Myself. I been using Blender since 2.49 was released. the BMW is actually just a remodeled Version of the BMW M5 it took maybe 4-5 hours. including texturing The head is a face texture, tweaked. out i could link it. i can’t find the version i used by its actually a TOY this is the toy i used. for the face (Will smith)

FOUND IT!

(THE TEXTURE IS STATIC BECAUSE I ADD AO LAYERS. I LOVE MY STATIC MODELS I LOVE THE OLD SCHOOL VIDEO EFFECT ON THE TEXTURE. ITS MY STYLE)