Woman Portrait

I finally finished my third digital painting and I’m really happy with the result.
Probably the hair could have been done better but I’m pretty content with it
I used ArtRage for the face (with eyes, lips etc.) and the shoulder. The hair and some editing was made with Gimp

If you like it you might want to leave a Fave on my DeviantArt page; it would be very appreciated :wink: :

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

It’s done quite well - facials do take time to get better, and then there’s your personal touch to each image. You have a good base for tone here. Keep up the good work!

Yeah, there’s still a lot for me to learn but thanks for the nice critique :slight_smile:

You’ve got a great base and you should be proud. I would encourage you to keep working on it and mostly work on pushing you darker values. Pushing the highlights and shadows would greatly help you work. I see where you have already started to but I would encourage you to push it even more.

Thanks for your comment, your tips are welll appreciated
To be honest I forgot this thread a little. Since I started it, I made another image. I think I improved a little by using less bluring and more detailing
You can look at it here, if you like :slight_smile: