Rendering

All of a sudden today I am having rendering problems. I am using V2.69. If I switch, lets say, from Object view to rendered view it looks ok. But if I go to do a final render with 100 samples, it renders almost instantly and the image is messed up. Also when I do the F3 copy image, the copied window seems big but the actual image is real small. The settings were 1920x1080.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Marsha

Attachments

Your blend file is where ?

Under the resolution tab.

Change the quality from the default 50% to 100%.

See if that helps.

Also make sure your camera is close enough to the scene (or you can change the focus of the camera),you can bump up the resolution scale (X and Y) if you want things in the distance rendered at higher quality (resolution)

The camera view is probably zoomed way out. Back in solid view switch to camera (KP 0) and look for the camera frame. if you don’t see it it’s probably because it’s framing a very large area. A blend file should show all this instantly and no one would have to guess.

What is your OS (are you using MacOS?)

Thank you all so much for such quick replies. It was the camera. I could see it’s frame but guess still to far out. Rendering looks nice now and it also fixed the saved image view too. DruBan I’m using Window’s 7 and Richard blend files are in mypictures/blender projects.

Thanks again so very much. Never thought it was something so simple slaps forehead lol :slight_smile: