Write me your tutorial wishes!

Hello…I search for a new tutorial topic…Post me some Ideas, or maybe you own tutorial wish…
I will post the final video in this thread, after I recorded it. :wink:
You can find one of my last recorded videos here:

So write me some Ideas or wishes and thank you for reading this post.
:slight_smile:

Please try to make a tutorial on particle system - molecular script - in such a way to make the famous sand man done in maya…

Wow…
I don’t know anything about the script, but I will work on that!..
I will make a tutorial!
:slight_smile:

Can you make blender game engine tutorials?Another word’s do you know how to code really well in the blender game engine.

No, sorry…
I can a little bit of python, but not really good…I just made some tests, but I don’t really know much of it.

organic architecture modeling :yes:
example from famous architect zaha hadid
see this free tutorial (in 3ds max)
http://www.al-rebat.com/arabic/LessonSeries.aspx?LessonSeriesid=26&LessonSeries=Organic%20Architecture%20Modeling&Pagename=Organic%20Architecture%20Modeling

Wow…That looks really great!
Thanks for that!
Maybe, but first I have to make one about the molecular addon… :wink: But I put it on my list!

Perhaps you can make a tutorial about … water. How can I make a realistic looking water like a river, sea and lake. But not with the fluid simulator.

For everyone, who reads this post:
I saw a really cool renderengine…I don’t know much about it, but just search for Nox 0.40

Have a look on it…I will record maybe videos for that too, but first I have to search and test a little bit… :slight_smile:

I made one requested tutorial. Jayyy… :smiley:

The molecular script will come maybe in the next month or jear, but I’m not sure, because I have to learn it…
I tested it already, but it’s really complex.
And I don’t have that much time to learn it, because I get involved in a game project now.

Same for other things like the “futuristic modelling”… Just wait, maybe I have the time to test and record it at the next day.
But we will see.

How about rainbow with color ramp?

Share your UV Map Methods and creating Lowpoly Meshes + Normal Maps based on its highpoly mesh.

Ok…It is possible…
I will see. Maybe this week, but in this week I don’t have that much time, so will make it in the next week.
But yes. I will make one because the normal map baking was really hart to figure out for me too.

how about a tut on the bas relief addon?? would be really appreciated as there are as good as None existing
thanks a bunch in advance

Great addon.
I haven’t heard about that yet, but it’s really great.
But sorry, as you see there are so many requests and I don’t have the time to learn everything.
Maybe one day I will have a look in the addon and when it’s easy I will make a quick tutorial.

I’ll just throw this out for your consideration. I have always wished someone would put together maybe a small series of tutorials on how to fix common screwups you make in modeling… A good example is poles. I can’t tell you how many times I have deleted or started over a modeling project, because somehow I started getting poles in certain areas. But what really was the problem, is that I don’t know how to fix them properly.

What do you mean with poles??
(Sorry, I am from Austria and my englisch is not the best.)

How about a tutorial on Open Shading Language, explaining how to use it with Cycles and demonstrating a few practical example materials.
Learning OSL will not be an overnight task of course, but nobody’s made a comprehensive tutorial on it yet.
There is a lot of potential there just waiting to be learned and taught.

I thought that too…
But I will learn first all the modelling, sculpting and that stuff. As you may know, I work now pretty exactly a year with Blender and my main focus is all that thinks I said first.
And the other thing is… time…
I wrote it in a preview post… I get involved now in a really great game project and I will spent most of my " Blender Time" for that.
Sorry. Maybe in five years… :slight_smile:
But in that time you learned it already. I’m sure I watch in one year a osl tutorial from you.
:smiley:

Well, the current topic I’m trying to find something solid on doing polygon hair that doesn’t involve the hair looking like Manga. Made several attempts of my own and can’t seem to figure it out…