Dynamic Triggers Script and Workflow

Blender Is Fantastic, No question its the pearl in the oyster that is 3d graphics. Is free is its powerful and its ruddy smashing!
However Blender lacks a native dynamic trigger system, and that is why this the “The United Filmdom Dynamic trigger script” was born (or coded really)
Combined with this overly long, overly boring tutorial video you too can possess the power of dynamic triggers!
Links to all materials Here:-

Can anyone provide me a link to Lieros Scripts? I can’t seem to find them on here to link to them in the tutorial…

thats a hell of a script you got there. cant wait to try it on something good work.

Thats really kind of you to say. Thank you :slight_smile:

Here’s the example of what you can make with this technique…

Ahhh. I figured this might be something good but bookmarked and moved on (I need a clone). Now that I see an impressive example of what this does I’ll make the time to try it out soon. Thanks and here’s a thread bump for ya.

-LP

WOW! that’s amazingly cool. Thanks for the tutorial!

This is a wonderful tutorial and technics.

For the late birds as me that might wonder, everything still works fine in Blender 2.71. There are steps in the tutorial I lack the knowledge to understand exactly what I was doing (all the import/export stuff) and everytime I was pressing the ‘run script’ button I was expecting an error (with the rate of new versions of Blender coming, scripts often don’t last very long) but everything went perfectly and I’ve been able te reproduce your result.

Now, I have a few hours (days ?) of studying it again.

I wanted to do this kind of animations for soooo long. Many many thanks !

Great script, is it still available? Can’t download/find it anymore.

looks nice
but where can we download it now?