My Friends Robots

I’ve been demanding drawings of robots from my friends so I can practice with Blender. Here are a couple, more available here: http://myfriendsrobots.tumblr.com

Excellent!! I really like it.

This is fantastic!

I love it! Great idea! I want to try something like this. :smiley:

This is really cool! :slight_smile: Don’t know which one is cooler!

Amazing idea, i will like to see more in the future.:smiley:

Thats darn cool! Nice concept art! :wink:

Calling it quits on robots for now. Here’s the final group.

Really cute

very cute! good job!!!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I love the idea! And very well performed :slight_smile:

Excellent! Love the group photo.

This concept of having someone draw a concept and someone else taking it to the next level reminds me of The Monster Engine.

The saddest thing here is that so many robots from your link didn’t make it into this thread! They all deserve a spot here and this thread deserves top row for sure. It’s impressive how you really stuck with the design in the drawings, at least a couple of which were drawn by artists delightfully young.
Compliments to you, and advice to everyone else: follow the link in the first post, you won’t be sorry.

each one is a gem.great group photo too!

I’ve used my first post on congratulating you on your work. I’m in love with the concept and execution, they are all so much fun!
Great work.

Class pictures at the local highschool built for robots, is the big cat robot the mascot by any chance? :wink:

Some very creative designs there, I like the wide variety of materials involved in building them.

Fantastic!! Original idea.

Cute!Nice concept too

very cute and nice idea and render :slight_smile:

G_Taurus

soooo cute ^^