NEED HELP!! Anyone that can help me on Visual Effects?

I am Working on 25 minute, Sci-Fi, Live action film project secretly titled “CBG”. I need help from people who know a lot of Visual effect(Spoiler: There are a few action scenes in it, a couple that require Motion Capture, [Key frame Motion Capture, not live motion capture]. There’s a finalized script and some art already finished, Me and my crew are getting close to shooting dates. I would REALLY appreciate any help from anyone who knows a lot about blender.

What kind of effects, other than the before mentioned motion capture, are you looking to do?

What kind of effects are we talking here?

A Car Chase Establishing shots(a truck flipping over ultiple times before getting Destroyed)

, a Climatic battle between a human character and a Robot humanoid. There is some concepts i have done, If you would want to see…

Oh and there’s a script, if you would want to read.

PS. It has some Strong Language.

It’s kind of complicated to list them down. Would you like to see some art so you can get an idea?

I don’t think that is a thing you would expect someone to do volunteraly

It’s very unlikely your going to get a volunteer for something like this.

A truck flipping over isn’t nothing. For that one shot, you need to model the truck, create the enviroment it’s going to be flipping in, make a rigid body simulation of the truck flipping, make a smoke simulation from the resulting dust and smoke, adding materials to everything, light everything, take out any green screens from the footage, take care of enviroments behind green screens, composite the truck into the shot, color corection, color grading, lens flares, other effects etc. And finally you have to render it. No one is going to want to render a project like this. On my (faily weak computer) I would probably be waiting a few hours for one frame of just the smoke simulation. Then you also need to render everything else.

Many of those tasks could take around a week to do them right.
This is not a volunteer job.

discounting the Car chase, what type of job would this be?

What you need:

• Lighting (lamps, sun, misc,…)
  • Animating (vehicles, characters, camera,…)
  • Modeling (enviroment, vehicles, characters,…)
  • Simulating (fire, smoke, explosions, wind,…)
  • Motion/Camera Tracking (for filmed videos)
  • Compositing (to make everythign fit to each other)
  • Sound Artist (SFX, music, voice actors,…)
    And last but not least you should find a good reason why Volunteers should join your project.

What you offer:

• almost finished script (dialogues, story, camera positioning, scene notes,…)

My Questions:

• Who are you? (age, name, your motivation behind this project,…)
  • What/Who are the other members in you team (actor, camera-man, stuntman,…)
  • What qualifies you to write down a good script? (education, experience,…)
  • Where will you film? (country, locations,…)
  • Do you have any previous projects? (short films, finished scripts,…)

You’re asking for a hollywood crew on a “my friend modeled the alien” budget.

haha A good one.

I hope this thread is a joke?!