Blender Addon List

BLENDER ADDON LIST

On start I want to say that I’m not author of all addon and script.
I only add link to addon(authors) and made some video test to share for Blender Community.
Happy blending and please comment. :slight_smile:

Blender Addon List Link

Nice. Maybe you could improve the official list a bit with your gif’s/videos.

Great idea! thx :wink:

Cool! a cool alternative for the wiki.

I agree. The gifs make it real easy to quickly get an idea of what the addons do.

Nice idea… : - )

Outstanding. You are to be commended for thinking of such a simple idea and putting it into use.

Very cool! I subscribed to the newsletter - I hope that’s what it is that I’ll be getting.

Thank you for all comments. It’s motivate me to add more addon and I hope the authors are happy.

This is AWESOME! Thank you for taking the initiative to make this in the format that you have. I am a “default” blender user with minor tweaks but I know there are a ton of awesome addons. Wading through the wiki and reading the technical data for each one is too time consuming for something I will rarely to never use. With this site I can quickly see what an addon does and pursue it further if it stands out to me. GREAT WORK!

10.000 views :wink: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/631/emna.png

Awesome job! Now I will spent this saturday browsing… :slight_smile:

You have created a most useful site! I am always looking for addons to help my workflow; and your site is excellent. Thank you very much for this. Well done!

My addon is in it! It’s called circle array, check it out…

Hi, floo, since you know the addons very well, could you tell me if you know the author of the “Blend Friend” addon? Its a really good addon with some awesome features, but it needs to be updated for 2.7, but I cant find the thread or the author of it, any help would be appreciated!

This site is really nice. It’s about time the addons were organized better. I think if there was a way to have a “3d modelling list” and “3d animation” list or something like that would help with organization. Not sure how well that would work with the current layout of the site.

Also have you thought about switching to wordpress? The themes are usually pretty awesome.

Thx for suggestion :wink: The idea is simply blog to quick add some addon the I really use. I will add more features in future and add some extra category. Now I need more time to prepare all changes.

Awesome ! thank you, that very useful :smiley: Good luck to continue !

Wow this should have a direct link in the “help” menu just like the links to the wiki manual… bookmarked:) thanks! This should be a sticky in the forum as well.

Thank you for comments :wink:

Update all gif’s and add more tags for addon.