BGMC 11 l Nightfall

The game is basically finished, pretty rough still (glitches I wont have time to fix) but its the best I could do in a week, so I am calling it done.

The object is to find all six of the fuel containers. The blue bar is your health, the green bar under it is your vitality. This is constantly decreasing as you starve to death, but you can eat certain plants to boost it.

There are two differant weapons to find on the island. And dont get eaten by wolves. The best strategy is to always watch the horizon and be constantly alert, because once a pack of wolves spot you, its very hard to fight/outrun them!

Nightfall.blend

I havent used dropbox before so I’m not sure if the link will work.:o

Short gameplay video

lol the wolves are glitchy…

Nice work. I am planning to develop a small game by myself too but I am still learning basic skills of blender

Thanks. Good luck with your game!

hey, whenever I start it up it goes to blender and is all white. It doesn’t start up as a game. it starts up as a blender editor. is there something I’m not doing?

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong (it still works for me). The file is a .blend, not an .exe, so it should be a blender editor (press P to play).

Not sure if that answered your question, but thanks for commenting!

Loved the graphics and environment in this game. You should add ghost or really scary monsters in this Nightfall, would be awesome. But the wolves look pretty awesome as well!!