How should i record a Tutorial?

I’ve enjoyed making tutorials in the past but any of the screen recorders i knew of just don’t really seem to be working for me anymore. Like they will crash while recording pretty often and what not.

Is there any screen recorders some of you could recommend for recording tutorials? Doesn’t need to be super fancy, i got Sony Vegas aswell.

Thankyou (:

Did you see the thread here, just below this one?

I use Camtasia. It’s the best screen recorder I know of. Camstuidio and fraps work well too I hear.

I actually made this thread a few days ago in the tutorial section. it said it had to be approved before it could be posted, and the mod that reviewed it placed it in the forum instead d:

But ill go and check out what that other one was.

When i got an answer on this a few days ago i was told about a program called OBS. It seems pretty good but the interface is a bit weird.
It’ll be fun to try others so i’ll take a look at camstudio and fraps aswell (:
i think i’ve heard of fraps but it’s been a long time.

Jing is a computer service that lets you capture basic video, animation, and still images, and share them on the web.
It Select any window or region that you would like to record, and Jing will capture everything that happens in that area. From simple mouse movements to a fully narrated tutorial, Jing records everything you see and do. Jing videos are limited to five minutes for instant, focused communication.

OBS is amazing… Use it