Can't upload .blend files

I’ve had this problem for about a month or so, but had forgotten about it until today when I tried to upload a .blend

I can upload blend files that are 1 MB but not 3 MB. Do I have to clear out the files I’ve already uploaded or something?

Would really appreciate some help with this, thanks.

Here’s the error message:

Maximum upload size is 2 MB, I believe

That’s weird, I believe that I was able to upload higher than 2 MB before, but I could be wrong about that. Although, when I click the question mark icon It says that maximum for a .blend is 15 MB, so somebody might wanna change that.

I’ll double-check. I could very easily be wrong. We’ve been getting a lot of traffic recently. There’s a small chance it might be a bandwidth/database connectivity thing. Will investigate further.

Did you find any answers? I still can’t upload anything bigger than 2 MB, is it possible it’s just a problem with me? It’s very frustrating to wait all that time trying to upload (I have a very slow internet connection) and then to get the error message.:frowning:

Please help if you can.

I have the same problem. :frowning:

Uploaded the compressed blend file, at least the upload error message don’t show up any more but the file is not there.

To compress the blend file I used .rar, guess this may causes the upload problem.
The compressed rar file is 10.432 KB.

Is there any free file compression tool that is supported by blender artists forum to upload my blend file?

For future reference and for peoples that encounter the same problem, you can upload your blend file here:

http://www.pasteall.org/blend/

Just keep the file smaller then 30 mb

Enable the ‘Compress’ option in the blender file browser when you save your blend file. You can set this to be enabled by default in the User Preferences / File settings

Pasteall is a good alternative and so is compressing the blend, but when I press the question mark icon, like in post #3 it still says that the maximum file size for a .blend is 15MB. Is that not a problem, shouldn’t it be changed to 2MB to ovoid further confusion?

I’m having the exact same issue, question mark says maximum size is 15 MB, still can not upload .blend files of that size.