RPG Game -- Modeler, Animator and artist needed

I haven’t been as active lately due to me working on my own projects outside of blender but I thought it was time to create a team project.

The Game

The game idea is not set on stone just yet but it will be a 3D RPG game. I want it to be very story telling with quests and places to explore. It will be set sometime in BC but will have magical elements in it. I don’t want to worry too much about the story line and idea and just create the RPG itself.

The Team

Anyone who is willing to help can join the team. I want a team that is dedicated to creating this game so I will put you on the list of things to do and if I don’t hear from you or your status, I would take you off and put someone else in there.

Programmer - me[Retro World]
Modelling - []
Animation - []
Texture/art - []

To-Do list:

Main menu for the game [-]
character creation menu [-]
player movement and camera settings [-]
creating buildings and props [-]

Throughout the production I will be posting some images for reference on how I want the game to feel. If you would like to join please post here or PM me.

I can be your artist if you need one. :wink:

I’ll be your artist.

I can do texturing, modelling and animation

hi a know about modelling and animation and a bet of game logic without script I am also an artist my gallry on devintart http://tecnolgeart.deviantart.com/gallery/
and some of my workes