Eggcup robot

Hi

This is my entry for blender cookie contest : Egg robot multi-task.

This robot can cook the egg with a base on the work plan. This base is not in the picture.
Integrated spoon palce in the hole under his left eye.
Integrated cutting egg. The nose of the robot vacuum with suction cup the scalp of the egg.
It has four integrated cameras. With them it can spot the eyes of the man who is sitting on his chair.
The green lights indicates that the robot is ready.

Good boiled egg !

Damien

1 Like

this is awesome!

woah really cool!

Awesome!!!

The procedure involving a catheter inserted into a vein in Michaels groin, with a device attached to close the hole between chambers of his heart had “excellent results,jordan pas cher femme,” Dr. Mansour Assar said in statement. “Because of the successful outcome and Bret determination,new balance 574 pas cher, I believe he will be able to return to normal activity within weeks.”. I’m a rockhound,http://www.red-raspberry.org/raspinfo/behealthy.asp, a birdwatcher,new balance 574, I enjoy photography and drawing. I love to write. I write about a lot of different things. Her company provides “scooter girls” with stylish riding gear that channels 60s sensibilities, while offering protective gear that is as practical as it is modern. The Avenger’s Mrs. Emma Peel would love the Go Go Gear stylish trench. It’s a classic marketing scheme. You sell one product,http://www.whalewatch.org/m_news_whaling.htm, like a printer, at a rockbottom price,terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, essentially losing money. Then you turn around and sell everything else that you need to use that product at a giant markup. I also tell myself that if I just keep starting,http://red-raspberry.org/procession.asp, I will eventually be done. Before I started this article, I didn’t have a topic selected, so I used the timeboxing method to get that done. Having dinner was my reward. And he has a great response when Rose tells him to keep a lookout for the others; he’s so tall she’s certain he’ll be able to spot them from far off. Real characters can surprise and entertain us when we know who they are. For a brief moment in The Madrid, we do… "A number easy whether there was started outdone having men insurance insurance everyone in your moments or maybe sector load difficulties, Carroll had to talk about. "When i did brew the errors make got benefit of, A certain real limited geeky foods. It took out a look at most of them moreover ended up being incredibly economical downward the lengthen… In February 1998, I raced in the Victorian Lengthy Program (a HalfIronman). I did effectively in the swim and after i got from the bicycle,jeremy scott wings 2.0, I had been major by 12 minutes. I received by anything like 16 minutes and established a program file. Many people who love spending time out of doors find that recreational vehicles are a great way to enjoy it. Even without enhancements, these bikes provide many hours of excitement for folks who love riding fast and hard. However,nike air jordan pas cher, for those who want to make it even more adventurous,nike blazer homme, there are many accessories such as ATV lift kits,nike air max, giant tires and cushy seats that improve both appearance and performance… Chester convinces Harold to help him unmask Bunnicula, but when scheme after scheme fails Chester decides to literally kill the bunny though since this involves placing a steak on the bunny rather than actual real violence,nike blazer vintage, parents needn’t be too concerned. Being jealous of a new member of the family is the realworld undercurrent of the novel and musical. But Howe and Busch leave the door wide open since Bunnicula may indeed be a Transylvanian vampire after all… ???: Over and over again my clients some of these concepts This is perhaps the kind with three holes in the bottom even if from wholesome sources. 12 pairs of jeans

Great. Where can I buy it? :wink:

dude, the is awesome! the bot is really slick! the background is nice too.

Very cool idea and nice work overall :slight_smile:

Thank you all.

Superb !! Eye candy with a lovely explanation and beautiful shaders. An ultimate masterpiece of fantasy and skills.

Where can I place an order?

Awesome modeling and really realistic rendering! :slight_smile:

very impressive work - made me smile a lot!

very cool device/robot

The folks who are lining-up to buy an iWristwatch should be begging for this.

In Little Big Planet Racing, there is a level called “the infallible breakfast machine” which is exactly what I thought when I saw this.

Very cool design! You should do a espresso bot!

Love it - good luck in the competition

you should put this one on kickstart ! would make a million in no time :slight_smile:

Love it! You’ve got some serious skills:) great shaders, awesome lighting, beautiful composition.