You know that you are Blender addicted if you ...

… try to imagine an extrude of a real world object’s face

… hear someone saying “face”, instantly think of blender

extendable… :slight_smile:

I find myself looking at objects and people in Real Life[SUP]tm[/SUP] with more of an eye to details. Especially hair styles and tatoos, two of my current obsessions to modeling story characters.

I caught myself looking the the building I work at the other day thinking about how to create the materials that make up (glass, glossy bsdf, etc. etc.) where a few months ago it would have never occured to me.

Yah… Blender is definitely addictive.

When you are using a different program or web browser and you try to use Blender keyboard/mouse shortcuts for zooming, panning or undo/redo

I resemble that remark!

True !
Text editors and Inkscape > X delete selected

When you wonder how many ticks per second a persons logic is firing at…

…have seen this thread topic about 15 times before. :stuck_out_tongue:

Almost like me, when I noticed NODES in Blender.
“I’ve seen those 15 years ago (Emagic Logic Platinum 5.5.1) and now they are new” :slight_smile:
SpagettiMagettiMakaroni is back !

http://www.deepsonic.ch/deep/pix/logic%202.jpg

Going straight from Blender to an RTS (like Warcraft 3) is an outright pain.

When you like to drink healthy fruits juice.

I keep extruding the whiteboard in school… it dosn’t seem to cooperate :frowning:

When you look at lights and see how materials react and reflect the light.

In reference to (some …) real people, that can be a disturbingly minuscule number. :yes:

I once bathed half my head, believing that a mirror modifier would do the same on the other half!!! XDXDXD

When you realize that just by observing a material you created the node setup for it in your mind, or when looking at something and imagining how it’s built and realizing that the topology would be really simple

Oh and of course noticing things like hairstyles and the such down to a ridiculous level of detail.

I do that all the time as well GLakie

Look at the worlds surface and try and extrude it with your mind

When you blend for fun, its more amusing than playing games ('cause games have a lot of more limitation!)
I always think I wish I could duplicate objects in real world! (for more visualization see BLENTRIX short film; google it to find it!)

Yes - with blender often you try and visualize the behind the scenes dynamics of games and try to analyse if the same effect can be achieved via blender.

With my 3d logic nodes, you can design real world electronics based on properties passed through the nodes, in “loops and branches”.

I have been thinking about how to use blender to re-design the world, not bring the world into blender :smiley:

If you and your spouse had the same last name before you were married…:confused:no wait that was something else.