my image for Blender Cookie robot contest

:slight_smile:

Pretty cool stuff… II don`t like the robot shader… it looks too rusty.
The smoke is added in ps? I like some features like the destruction and the cracks. Nice job.

thanks… AlinB
yeah…the whole things is rendered in cycles except the smoke because its doesn’t work on it.So i made this in internal render.
and the robot stuff i will think about it. :slight_smile:

Nice work, but i would choose a different camera angle and composition. Bottom half of the image is empty and top is really cramped. Also the robot doesn’t seem that big as the camera is facing down. View from below would work better in my opinion.

Nice Work “5Star”

Good work, quite dynamic and maybe a better crop of image cause bottom have more space.

fantastic work

hey… thank you guys for your reply and advice…

I like this a lot. Great job on the broken concrete.

Steve S

This really is a great piece, awesome job on the both the robot and the scene. The repeating texture on the curbs of the bridge is the only thing that stands out.

waaa great!~ How long did u render this? cool @@

Really an amazing picture you have done. The lighting is just great, love the overall composition. My only critic would be for the robot hands, maybe its just me but they seems a little bit small for the robot size.

Just before it ended, Kerry asked the Russian translator to repeat part of Lavrov’s concluding remarks.When it was clear that Kerry wasn’t going to get an immediate retranslation,jordan pas cher homme, Lavrov apparently tried to assure him that he hadn’t said anything controversial . “It was OK, John, don’t worry,nike air max 1 pas cher,” he said.“You want me to take your word for it?” Kerry asked Lavrov. "It’s a little early for that."They were smiling at that point. Furthermore,adidas jeremy scott pas cher, you may download this . The truth is that it can be downright harsh for most. However,http://www.red-raspberry.org/raspinfo/behealthy.asp, it does not mean that your life ends when you give birth to a baby! Not at all. Though the roles of medical scientists vary from job to job,new balance femme, all study biological systems to understand their effects on human health. Medical scientists often work for the federal government,http://www.berlinnj.org/planning-up.php, at research universities or in the private sector. By 2020, the number of medical scientists is projected to increase to more than 136,nike blazer,000, as the population of the United States grows and ages and the demand for prescription drugs rises. Hello, and Welcome! Happy New Year 2013. :.) This is a smiley face. Notebooks in my galleria all true. These days,jeremy scott wings pas cher, makers of boots require to just take into thing to consider a variety of factors. Aside from providing important to design, even newest attributes that offer total extreme support and ease and comfort require to be builtin. Navy forces, policemen,adidas jeremy scott chaussure, safety personnel, special operations crew and fireplace fighters encounter a number of challenges daily. On November 28,isabel marant sneakers, 2012, the Company closed on the $756 million acquisition of Kings Plaza. The Company has placed a $500 million, seven year fixed rate loan on the property. The loan has an interest rate of 3.44%. There will also be a children collection for kids, infants to 14. On Sunday. (310) 3717546.LA Fitness is opening its first Signature Club in California on June 2, with a 47,000squarefoot club in Woodland Hills. Ever tried paintball or gone on a deer hunt with only a bow ? I grew up with pinball and hunting, graduated to gaming with the Atari and kept on moving up to PC based games. The dvd based games for Xbox et al are enjoyable but, I guess I’m so old now that I’ve become stuck on the PC platform and have become an infrequent hunter. Serial killers are a lot more invested in sickness than you would ever want to imagine; movies can’t begin to describe the different expressions of inhuman thinking that goes on inside; trust me,nike air max tn, if you’ve ever experienced or simply observed an expression of genuine,jordan 28 pas cher, no strings attached love and felt wonderment or jealousy… ???: crowned the new darling of the bridge seats how old are you and she blithely says 14. The set is stark and simple October2010 hoping to find some

thanks a lot guys…

i think 2 and half hours.

new render…

I like how the entire scene works together to tell a story, but if the focus is supposed to be the robot than the composition could use a lot of work. Here is a great series that really helped me understand composition:
http://ctrlpaint.com/videos/?tag=Principles%20of%20Design

Right now, most of my attention is drawn to the bridge because of the its placement, angles, and contrast. Besides that, it looks like the car has barely less visual weight than the robot. I would suggest moving the elements and camera around in such a way so that the robot is the clear focal point. I know this isn’t focused critique, but hopefully this will help you in the long run even if this project is finished. Good luck in the competition.

thanks Jonathan. thank you for your advice.

Nice scene, however just to give you a first impression of your latest 9/26 render. Your robot blends in too much with the smokey background. Since he is supposed to be the focus of the image, he should really stand out more. So perhaps either adjust the smoke behind him or adjust the robots shader/texture.