Smart creature

Another dynotopo sculpt. Really fun sculpting with it now, but undo is very slow above 1 mil tris.

Sculpting mostly blender and tweaks in zbrush, zbrush for polypaint, render in cycles. Paintover in krita.
And pure 3d shoots:

JoseConseco Are You from Poland?
I saw similar project on polish forum max3dpl It looks like advanced version
Superb creature
5 *

that’s right you are smart M :smiley:

possible version step just in blender?

Another fantastic creature sculpt, JoseConseco! Your paintovers are very convincing and add a great deal of interest and detail to the characters! I like the asymmetrical eyes of this creature, as well.

5 star work again!

Hmmm what`s this smell? I think I smell TOP ROW!
Amazing sculpt man!
The way you separated the materials is through vertex paint as factor?

wonderful creative work again… and, i admire how you enhance the already great renders with paint overs! amazing sculpt!

świetna praca dziwie sie czemu wczesniej nie poswiecono jej tutaj wiecej uwagi, zadałeś poprawke i juz nikt nie ma zadnych watpliwosci
jest moc
pozdrawiam

This is really awesome. I love it!

awesome work!

This is fantastic. Have you ever seen the show Face Off? I’d love to see one of those people make this into a mask.

Steve S.

That’s a great final JoseConseco! Congrats on the top row.
You’re the spokesperson for dyntopo :slight_smile:

wonderful artwork nice demon character idea I get that nigreto wide featured looks adds to the thing in away this should make like spawn fight this mofo lol :smiley:

your sculpting is awesome, as always :slight_smile:
but what really impresses me here is how the material looks! (any chance of seeing a node setup?)
really fantastic render, nice work

congrats on the top row, well deserved!

Charismatic. :slight_smile:

Looking awesome. The style of the character as well as the material and lighting reminds me of DOTA2 somehow. I’d be interested in seeing the material setup also!

Congratulations Jose.
Wonderful sculpting - rendering and a well deserved TopRow.

excellent work. top row quality.

Awesome work, well done.

I liked the idea to do paint over in Krita, I had not thought of this but I will try it in the future. :slight_smile: I would suggest you to keep that layer and try to do a projection paint with it. Chances are that it could work and then you keep all of the awesome texture details back in your model. Also you will need to do an automatic UV unwrapping to avoid extra retopology work. :slight_smile:

Y’know, I like this guy a lotfrom the shoulders up. Below that, he’s just not workin’ for me. Just looks too much like a big fuzzy bug, and the two ideas just don’t jive … for me​. Just sayin’. Maybe it’s the body-texture which looks for all the world like velour fabric. Just not happenin’.