Any amateurs here post their Blender videos on Youtube?

Let me know, I’d like to subscribe to you and see what you’ve been uploading.
Amateurs only please! As I would like to learn with them. I don’t mind professionals
but I’m mainly looking for non-tutorial videos.

:wink:

i do, but i do not connect much with youtube unless it’s an animation. and i do have some there!

also, is this the appropriate place to raise a question regarding youtube? shouldn’t it be in like support forum?

Not YouTube, but Vimeo…

I have a few on YouTube, it is not much but you can see what I am working on.

I have one!: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqQ-ik4YEuL4wDy0MO4wOxw

Sure thing :slight_smile: Sounds fun!

So far i havn’t put much on my youtube other than a flowing hair test and a cape test, but more would be soon to come as i am trying to make a little web series :slight_smile:
I’d still ay i’m an amateur though because i don’t really have any work yet that i can show for my knowledge. besides some old minecraft stuff but i don’t want to be judge for that.

www.youtube.com/TucsonianEskimo would be my channel

and here’s the hair test if you’d like to see :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you put blender stuff on youtube aswell?

Thank you all. The reason I’m asking for this is because I want to look at your videos for entertainment but at the same time if I notice something that I wouldn’t know how to do, I could ask you to tell me how you did it or you could send your blender file!

I don’t feel comfortable always coming to this forum and asking dumb questions because I feel like I’m wasting people’s time. By connecting to a huge number of amateurs on Youtube I can quickly sort through all the videos and be entertained and learn at the same time!

Please post on this page if you are an amateur and you have a Youtube account! Thanks!

Yep, but I’ve been slacking of. My poor laptop begs me to stop rendering high quality water.

It doesn’t get much more amateur than Classy Dog Films!

We get a new video uploaded about once a month. More often than not, Blender is used in some way during the production. We have a new video coming out next week, in fact!

Heh i remember feeling the same way. However, i have found that sometimes when i’m bored i come to this forum to try and answer questions to occupy myself. It feels good to help people sometimes :wink:
I still worry about bothering people myself. You can see this in the Animation and rigging section at the moment, you might see that alot of the posts on the first and second page might says “Last post by Razc” lol

I think the the worst thing that they can do if they feel like you ask too many things is just not to answer and let someone else give it a shot.
I wouldn’t worry too much about it :slight_smile:

But hey! yes if you ever see see something in my videos you don’t know how to do go ahead and ask and i’ll do the best i can to give you an answer :slight_smile:

I have three + years worth of stuff but if I sell one clip for 25 cents Im not a amateur I’ll be a paid professional and quit my day job.

https://vimeo.com/user4005840/videos

I’ve got a few bits on my YT - see my sig :wink:

my channel is in my sig, there are mainly test animations and a few simple tutorials, but there is a playlist featuring many other blender artist animations from the last blenderguru animation competition that you can look through and maybe find many more animators to follow as well

Could someone tell me what this represents? The shaded part?

thats just the active quad in your selection. please try to keep the thread on topic and open a new thread for new questions, it only confuses people if you have too many topics in one thread! :confused:

I see so many great models being rigged in support section but rarely see them animated, maybe they go to the games. I want to concentrate on animation but I do get a little board when it gets to that part. I often just start over with a new model. Not any more. I plan to animate a lot.

I have a few

Ok, sorry. I just didn’t want to spam the site with more threads so I decided just to jam it into here. I apologize. Wait a second… Troll?

Cool! Let’s see some more Youtubers on here!

There is an addon called rigify that helps speed up the rigging process.Here is a tutorial that explains how to use it.