BGMC 10 | DuckHunting

Got no electric power due the bad weather yesterday and today till now… :frowning:
Besides I have no idea how to improve this idea for the game.
Read about game here.

Heres my best score…

Play it, hate it, enjoy it, throw it…
Peace out!
vAonom

DuckHunting.zip (2.54 MB)

It is quite a cool idea and fun to play. Nice sounds btw.

It just took me a while to find out that I’m supposed to click on the “Pull”

It’s a fun game, just over too quickly.

Agreed, you should make this a full-on game like duck hunt! and maybe make the background 3D? just a thought. :o

Thanks to all…
And i got a hint for 3D scene before. Since I wanted a graphic from a movie I could make it 3D by pulling objects in and out(like first 3D movies, i think spy kids were made like that) and then add some mist so it have some depth.
Its not hard to make full 3D models either :slight_smile: (I just wanted recreate exact scene from movie)

About making it longer for play…
Im not sure about that its kinda difficult.
Maybe make some bonuses when u hit the actor he spawns something else, and when u hit that another thing jumps in(donkey or pig from movie(i think his name was Bob)) and then fun continues.

When you look at it, it seems like I am stating the obvious. You and your friends may have smoked or in the past. When one person in the group decides to give the smokes away, it often starts a cascade as others follow suit. This again comes back to what people value. Those that choose to take care of their health miss less work, potentially giving them an extra 3 extra days of work in a year. They are likely to be more productive through long work hours which could lead to promotions and just higher satisfaction with life. But as the symptoms progress, dyspnea may also occur with mild activity or when lying down, causing some people to feel more comfortable sleeping with their heads elevated. Some people may even wake up at night feeling short of breath or with a feeling of suffocation due to fluid in the lungs. Severe dyspnea may be accompanied by dry cough or wheezing and can be confused with asthma and other disorders, delaying appropriate diagnosis… If you have been a major couch potato,bee pollen pills, don’t throw yourself into activity with abandon. You may wake up the next day with a serious charley horse or worse,Original Super Slim Pomegranate Diet Pills, and you will certainly not be able to sustain that level of activity. Start modestly and work your way up to a reasonable level over the course of several weeks or a month. Several hours before your session, eat a high carbohydrate, low fat meal that also contains protein. The exact time will depend on your own particular rate of digestion so experiment with different eating times to find out what suits you best. The addition of protein in your meal will help the ‘slow release’ of energy as opposed to energy peaks that will upset your insulin balance… Wording is crucial when asking for a favor. There isn’t anyone in this galaxy who would react sympathetically to: “Yo, Bobby, gimme your car!” Subtlety and finesse is the key to success. You need to cajole the person into thinking you’re doing them a favor. Try sticking to a 40:40:20 rule where your daily calories consist of 40% protein, 40% carbohydrates and 20% fat. The number of grams of protein people normally eat each day to bulk up is 1.25-1.5 times their body weight in pounds. So for example if you currently weigh 150 pounds,Super Slim Pomegranate Reviews, you would need to consume a daily 187 - 225 grams of protein… I had over 80 kg even as a teenager, I am 170cm. But I took whistles in a street as a sign of being pretty (which they are). I think this is about body confidence than being fat/skinny. 4. It calls for extensive prep work. “Be cautious of plans that involve labor-intensive cooking or prep work,” Crandall says.

It’s fun! It even worked on my android tablet using last year buggy apk… LOL

Oh me and my game creations… Maybe I should enter BGMC 11… I saw it yesterday and had Dung beetle on my mind. Great idea right?