My first shortfilm in blender

Hi, finally i finished my first short film in blender and i want show you…
I would like to hear your opinions.

https://vimeo.com/71919186

i like it , but didn’t got the point at the end, do u want to say that the contact destroyed him or what ?
but the animation & atmosphere is good :yes:

If you have a foreign film and you are presenting it for English speaking audiences, subtitles are key.

Haha, the part where the one guy walked over the head of the other guy was funny ;D

I liked it.

why do you need subtitles, nobody was speaking in the film :smiley: nice shortfilm and cool animations!!!

Cool film. I liked the stop motion feeling to it.

I was referring to the caption on the beginning of the film.

Yeah, interesting. I kind of like how you made it look like it was stopframe animation or claymation…

Definitely an interesting piece … it leaves you thinking.

The “claymation” style is very interesting and well-done; a very original idea. (As is, in fact, the entire piece.) The clay figures are “rough around the edges,” and that works.

The foley-work for the sound effects is good. The cloth simulation is clean, as is the “breakdown into little-bitty pieces.”

I think that what I enjoy most about this piece is that it surprises you. You have no idea what’s going to happen when the character interposes himself in front of the person wearing the cloth, and you most-certainly don’t expect what does happen next! Or, after that!

The animations definitely convey a sense of weight. No one’s floating-in-the-air here. There’s also a sense of personality.

I would certainly enjoy seeing more, and longer, future animations in this minimalist style.

thanks for your comments… the title in english means something like : in the border of the world (i’m not sure of my translation)

I liked it :smiley: especially for a first short. you’ve got good believable animation going on and as mentioned a nice stop motion feel to it.
Thanks for sharing!

hi, was this mocapped? the movements are really smooth.

Hi. thanks for watch it… the animation was made with “pose to pose” technique