Kitchen

Hey guys,

Here is another interior scene, this time a kitchen. In my quest to produce a realistic render hopefully I’m inching closer with this one :slight_smile: As always comments and criticism are welcome.

Ben

Ben I compliment you on this because you’ve added a lot of nice little details that most people don’t. The dog dishes, soap dispenser, grociery list… in my mind all add very nice touches to this render… The modeling/ texturing seems pretty good.

But I’m gonna say it… I hate the wallpaper :slight_smile: It looks completely out of date and style for this kitchen. But as the old saying goes… different strokes, for different folks. So if it appeals to you, definitely keep it.

Sooooo many details :smiley: awesome work! I would like to have such kitchen in my apartment :slight_smile: it’s really pretty.

Simply amazing! The amount of details are astonishing. You have me wondering what those colorful objects are in the next room though. Are they books?

Thanks for the comments guys :slight_smile:
@harleynut97 No worries each to their own :smiley:
@Starstryker They are actually cutting boards, the note on the fridge corresponds to what time of food you cut on each coloured board :slight_smile: