Request to change font for code tags.

I think that it would be a good idea to change the font inside CODE tags set to Courier New because mono spaced fonts (characters are equal in space) are better for code readability, mostly for us who read code is very important.

I don’t know if you agree, but it would be a cool idea to look into it.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I thought it was HILARIOUS when Tim said to Seth Aaron that he needed to up the ante and show the judges something they hadn’t seen before. It was like Tim saying (but not saying) “You HAVE to beat Emilio even if it kills you”,air max pas cher. That’s what I got out of Tim’s home visit. You is American sweetheart who was enjoyed some very public trying. And some very private tragedies the latest suicide for adopting teenage son Michael lost so. Who like her had battled depression. En expirant,jeremy scott adidas, levez la tte et les paules sans tirer sur votre nuque,nike blazer femme pas cher, mains croises derrire la tte et coudes carts au maximum. Si vous ne cliquez pas sur le lien bleu de confirmation, vous ne recevrez pas les vidos. Mots cls recherchs : Un rgime moins riche en graisses de la famille omga6 (huiles et margarines de tournesol,new balance femme, de mas), plus riche en graisses monoinsatures (huile d’olive, olive, avocat) et omgathree (huiles et margarines de colza,nike blazer vintage pas cher, noix) pourrait prvenir l’obsit abdominale,isabel marant bottes, selon des observations faites par des chercheurs espagnols. British newspaper editor Alan Rusbridger learned “over 16 months of snatched private moments” Chopin’s nearly tenminutelong Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, one of the most difficult piano pieces ever written. Read about Rusbridger’s obsession in his inspiring, diarylike new book,new balance 574, Play It Again… Seward’s signal achievement was what didn’t happen: through his diligent efforts during crisis after crisis, he soberly and smartly worked to keep foreign powers out of the war and to never officially recognize the Confederate States o America as a sovereign country. If that had happened if England or France in particular had sided with the South the United States likely would never have triumphed.This perspective allows Stahr to train a fresh perspective on the Civil War. But Seward’s work wasn’t done. And no,nike air jordan pas cher, unlike the bible,air jordan femme, the koran claims to be god’s word and the ultimate truth,new balance femme pas cher, so don’t even start with “But the bible bla bla”. I cannot take these muslims, or anyone who takes them seriously,nike air max pas cher, seriously. Sorry. Under the principle of eradicating drug abuse in the society,Website, this stands to help the patient get the heart transplant. In his case, I would consider the number of people who will benefit from the fact that he will remain in the camp where he will be used as an example to help the you not to engage in drug abuse so that they can avoid becoming victims of the same in their life’s. This is vital as it will help the society to fight with incidents of having so many heart complications because of diseases and misuse of various drugs. ??? which is perfectly fine What China needs to do to continue prospering however . The text is very sober