Fantasy RPG/Adventure please read my idea.

For few weeks there was idea that I find quite interesting. You would play as overpowered mage. That adds fun right? But not for long. So there are powerful mages like you. That gives challenge. And then if one add some backstory and few chapters of story you play we have game idea. But that just seem like getting bored after few minutes. At least to me. So I would change this by adding nice multiple storylines and online pvp or co op story.Now currently I have the story, the main concept and other game dev junk in my head. I am really good with making game work with only few logic bricks and few emptys , some navmeshes and other stuff. I literaly can come up with how to make things do stuff in like 20 minutes. Even hard things. But I know not of python and Im not so good with textures only basic stuff like uv maps etc. So does anyone want to join? If I was alone I would expect test game ready in 4-5 weeks with no online And one scenario.

hey i would love to join your team

i also dont work with python but if you want me to model some stuff for you just send me a pm or let us know what you searching for.

what artistic style do you want? like borderlands or real textures and models like the witcher?
and is this a third person game or one that is from top (sorry bad ingles)

update
i think the mage should look like this
an old guy with many story’s to tell :slight_smile:

I could try to help I can make 3d models and some textures, i also have some experience with logic bricks. animation isnt an issue, thats easy for me, mid range stuff anyway.

i am a modeler and an artist i know nothing about script but i know a bout logic
some of my works