Fantasy game character modeling.

[EDIT]

I’m currently not accepting any more portfolios while I review the ones that have already been submitted. If you submitted a portfolio but have not gotten an acknowledgement from me, please send me another message and I’ll be sure to get back to you.

[ORIGINAL MESSAGE]
I’m interested in getting quotes for what it would cost to get a game character modeled and textured.

Details

• Characters are fantasy based

• Budget of 4-6k triangles in the completed model

• The final style will be more cartoon based. Think World of Warcraft or Zelda.

• Diffuse, Spec, and Normal maps for the model are required and the max resolution for each map is 512x512.

• I can provide reference material but not a proper character spec sheet, being able to convert 2D references to a 3D model will be required.

• No rigging or animation will be required.

What to expect

• I’m a professional developer, and I’m not afraid to pay for quality and skill.
  • I have 22 years of experience developing software and I know how to get projects done. My requests will be reasonable and I’ll be open to feedback for when I’m asking for something excessively difficult when there is an easier/more effective way to get the job done.
  • I’m open to working with new talent as long as you have some kind of portfolio to look at.
  • I’m hoping to do 1 test character and if that works out as planned then I will have more.

Thank you for your time and attention!

4-6k is a proper quote.

I believe he was referring to the polygon budget i.e. 4-6K triangles not 4-6K Euros or US dollar

PM sent, hope to hear back!

This is correct, 4-6k is the target number of triangles for the model. If it cost $1/triangle then it will also be the price quote.

Sent you a PM! :slight_smile:

I’d like to thank everybody that has submitted their portfolio to me. The job is not really solved yet, I’m going though portfolios and I have as many as I can manage right now.

I believe that I have responded to everybody to let them know that I have received their portfolio. If you sent one to me but have not received a message, please message me again.

Portfolio sent, this seems interesting