A Pirates Life-BlenderGuru Contest WIP

Hi guys!After two days of working on this I have the basics of my scene more or less in place whats left now are the two main parts the pirate himself and his ship.I plan to put the pirate on the roof to the right and his ship by the wooden pier.If you have any suggestion on things I should add or change please say so in the comments below.

UPDATE 1:
Ok I have the head of the pirate more or less done I just think the hair needs a bit of work any critique is appreciated:)

Looks good so far, just remember you have over a month tho :slight_smile:

“It may be reasonable to assume that piracy has existed for as long as the oceans were plied for commerce.[6] The earliest documented instances of piracy are the exploits of the Sea Peoples who threatened the Aegean and Mediterranean in the 14th century BC” - Wikipedia

Pirates are old enough… good luck to you :wink:

Julius Caesar was kidnapped by pirates, why they haven’t made a film about it I don’t know…

the scene is looking good, but the horizon line looks a bit too choppy to me.

keep up the good work!

looking reel good… i agree, a horizon line, contrary to popular belief is flat and sometimes has a slight upwards arch to it… this happens because the waves get smaller and smaller as they move back untill even the largest waves arent distinguishable against the small ones.