Interior

Hi,

i used Blender 2.67 and Cycles.

Here is the original image.http://planungsdetail.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Architektur-Visualisierung.jpg

Attachments

can you share the setup for the lighting??

Hi, here is the setup http://planungsdetail.de/wp-content/uploads/blender-cycles-light.jpg

Its quite good , i love the details on the window , the only thing which i see strange is the red on the couch , maybe the material.
what material you used for the wall that its so soft , texture or procedural ?

Is the direction of the sun indicated by the shine on the floor matching the brightness in the window?

Sorry my english is bad. What do you mean?

“what material you used for the wall that its so soft , texture or procedural ?”

I used a texture map.

It’s a nice one :slight_smile:

Which Renderer did you use for this one ?

Kind regards
Alain

Hi Alain, i used 3ds max / Mental Ray for the picture 3d-visualisierung-wohnraum1.jpg

Sorry, just quick in German: Ich frage mich, ob der Einfallswinkel der Sonne dem Bild im Fenster entspricht. Die Sonne im Hintergrundbild kommt von weiter links.

I love the light in this - it’s got a nice soft quality. We’ve seen a lot of arch-viz renders recently and this is one of the best. Would be top-row for me.

Nice work man.

Really nice picture. Almost looks like a photograph!

It looks awesome!

The scale of the chairs looks a bit off though.
The chairs are very small… or the room height and windows are to high.
A little more light on the couch would be nice as well.

Cheers

This is very very nice, I actually have just spend about 5 min trying to find a mistake, I just doing it bec I want your render to be even better!
However I can see that the windows middle wood panel is a little bit twisted/askew this might just be the cameras angle, but if you fix that, so are yours render going to be Perfect!
Nice render thought!

Good models and texturing. Noise and antialiasing problems (floor planks) are original sins of Cycles.

“Sorry, just quick in German: Ich frage mich, ob der Einfallswinkel der Sonne dem Bild im Fenster entspricht. Die Sonne im Hintergrundbild kommt von weiter links.”

Der sollte Winkel stimmen. Der helle Teil des Hintergrunds ist nicht die Position der Sonne.

very nice. IMO, it need a little sharpening and color balance to look more contemporary.
I think the image you created with mentalray is better

Really nice interior render!

I agree with that. The lightning in Mental Ray looks mutch more natural.

Kind regards
Alain