Forest environment fps showcase now available as free download.

Hello guys i’m excited to be giving away the forest fps environment game and .blend file to you guys as a FREE DOWNLOAD

download the Game
download the .blend

These files contain, water, fire, fog, smoke, and lens effects using only logic bricks.

Demo/showcase video

File download video

Hope you guys can do something useful with it, likes and comments appreciated!

Sweet! Looks great, although I could hardly reach 30 fps at 1080p… Seeing the .blend file gave me some ideas about terrain/level creation.
I don’t suppose the level could support AI and actions, but as you had graphics in mind, you did a great job :smiley:
btw, you have some really cool tutorials. Keep them coming :slight_smile:

there is no game or blend link is to download manager

Thanks :smiley: glad you liked it, the game was sort of meant to inspire or give you guys new ideas for your own games!
I most likely had too many plants in the one scene which was causing the lag.
and used too many hi-poly objects for backgrounds!
Glad you liked the tutorials :smiley:

Hi, make sure you click the button on the top right of the screen after 5 seconds (skip ad) this will take you to the mediafire page where you can continue and download the file.
Ps. this .blend was created on windows 7 64-bit computer

Great stuff, nice work on the foliage.

Thanks :D, foliage took a while to make however i think there is still improvements that can be made especially concerning the grass.

Nice job, thank you for sharing.

Thanks hope you you find it useful!

???,???? ???,supra ??? ???,mcm ??? ??? ???3???1300???,prada ??????,??? ??????22???2?7000?,??? ???? ,???4. ???,??? ???? ???,prada ???? ???,prada ???? ???44???38???7???5???,Timberland???PLAY OFF???,??? ??????1???,??? ??? 90? ???: ??? 3??? ??? ??? ??? ???