For All of Those Familiar With The Spyro the Dragon Games And Animations

Can anyone animate this LOS model I found on PS23Dformat.com?

FanMadeSpyroWithRigg.blend (796 KB)

Those who are familiar with the Spyro games and Spyro’s animations from them should be able to do it. I am looking for the basic animations from the PS1 Spyro games and Spyro A Hero’s Tail:

Jumping
Walking/Running
Idle (sitting with the wings moving)
Charging
Flame
Gliding
Swimming
Hovering
Rolling
Falling
Diving into the water
Idle animation in the water
Swimming
Flying
Diving From Flying
Barrel Roll (A rolling maneuver while flying)
Headbash/Horndive
Sliding (From Spyro Enter The Dragonfly)
Ice Skating (From Spyro Ripto’s Rage And Spyro Year of The Dragon)
Floating (like when on a whirlwind thing)
Wing Shield (From Spyro Enter The Dragonfly)
Double Jump (From Spyro: A Hero’s Tail)
Grabbing Onto A Ledge (The climbing animation from Spyro: Ripto’s Rage)

These are the basic animations from the spyro games. I hate that I cannot show what they look like here. It’s hard to try and explain them too. Some videos from Youtube might show it for those unfamiliar.

Some extra fun things you can add if willing:

Kneeling with tail wagging (if you ever seen night at the museum, you will know what I am talking about. The part where the dinosaur plays fetch)
Tail whip (like iron tail from pokemon)
Handstand (on front legs)
Pouncing

The model already has the rigging and is an awesome looking Spyro model for something fanmade. I thought about using this for a small project I am working on and I do not know how to animate. I tried doing it with the keyframes and I can’t even get it posed right. Also it’s very time consuming for me. This time I am not asking for much because there is already a model and a full rig. I just need someone who has the time to do the animations.

This is an awful lot for a small project. What do you intend to do with all this? It seems as if your trying to recreate the game.

As a fangame yes. I do plan to do that. The older games are much better than skylanders.

From what I can see some part of the rig doesn’t work, like the eye key shapes, it was probably made on an older version. The rig would need a bit of cleaning up work or at least some new shapes as the eyes are stuck shut right now. Maybe if you narrow down that list to a few important things at a time I can give it shot, cause that is an awful lot.