CryENGINE 3 Adventure Game in Need of 3D Artists, Riggers & Animators

For the past 6 months or so, I’ve been working on the design and technical documents for a game I’m calling “Starfall”: a story-driven, free-roaming, 3D first-person surreal fantasy adventure puzzle game, inspired by classic adventure games such as the Myst series and The Longest Journey.

Now that I’m most of the way done with those documents, I’m trying to gather up a team of people who are willing to help create the game, with the goal of eventually releasing it to the public for free. I say free because the team would be working with the free version of the CryENGINE 3 SDK, which you can’t legally make money off of a game you made with it, unless you purchase a license from Crytek (and then you have to pay royalties and all that, and a bunch of other legal stuff I don’t feel like wading into as a project lead).

If you want to read more about the project, you can follow that link to the project’s CryDev project page, or you can click on the following links below:

Krystalline Studios CryDev Team Page
Starfall CryDev Project Page
Krystalline Studios CryDev Jobs Page
Krystalline Studios 3D Artist Job Description
Krystalline Studios Animator Job Description
Krystalline Studios 2D Artist Job Description

I look forward to, and greatly appreciate, any help and interest I can get for this project- it means a lot to me.

It’s quite an interesting concept u’ve got. i hope u find people soon :slight_smile:

I have sent you a PM. :slight_smile: