Acer's Sketchbook

Starting back up my sketchbook. I’ll start off with some older stuff.

Attachments

A few more.

Attachments

Impressive start of a sketchbook!

Some other stuff that likes to hide on my hard drive.

Thanks michalis!

Attachments

Some other cool stuff.

Attachments

quite a varied work. i like the diversity :slight_smile:

Ok, time for something new. This is my current project I’ve been working on. Its a alien sniper/scout. The first image shows the base form I started with. The second image shows my current progress. It’s not done yet, but I thought I would post my progress anyways. As always I would love to hear your guys commits and critiques.

Thanks Doris!

Also here’s a turntable animation here

Attachments

Wow! Impressive work!

Very nice sculpts! And those phones look like ads - probably were, but still!

Thanks Dorienvincent!

Update on the alien, trying to figure out if I’m going in the right direction with this. What do you guys think? Is he to dirty looking now? Face expression to much? Maybe its the lighting, something’s bugging me about him. I’m really trying to push myself to make something more professional looking. Anyway, I could really use some advice guys, thanks!

Also, here’s the second turntable animation. This one’s a little older version, takes 24 hours to render!

Attachments

like your SciFi themed stuff… and your ArchViz Renders… your product Illustration is top notch too… Keep Up the good work!

Was having some fun and re-rendered my galaxy nexus.

Attachments

Alien: First one didn’t like skin shader, second one (same post where you asked) I actually liked it very much.

Nothing about it particularly bugs me, but I don’t have the same picture in my head.

Update, the Motorala X phone.

Attachments

I’ve been working on this guy a bit more lately.

Attachments

WOW you have a lot of good stuff

I’ve been working on this guy a little bit again lately, thoughts?

Attachments

Wow! I really like the way this guy is turning out. The feet on him seem a little small, but then again he is an alien, so no one can tell toy anything is wrong on him.

Thanks model man! Your right his feet do look small. I’ll fix that.

Eye test render.

Attachments

Nice! I really like how this looks. Would you mind sharing a bit about how you made it look so awesome?