kakachex2 sketches

here are some of my old traditional sketches { papermate pen }

Very good work on these ones.
I like especially the tatooed woman surrounded by what i think are snakes in the first page, very nice design.

thanks Sanctuary

Some more old pen drawing, i have buy a wacom bamboo and i’m learning to draw digitally is not to accurate like a pen or pencil but I’m trying to do my best i will post some digital art later hope you like it…

Wow those last ones are awesome!

The drawing style and proportions reminds me of the Art of Darksiders which I really love. Great job :slight_smile:

Awesomeness !!!
Keep posting.
(wacom… not close to the real thing. However, I used it in A Illustrator, this vector medium is different than any traditional, a new etching clean way, so… I had lot of fun)

Interesting studies, you got a very good quality from ball point pen, bravo!

great drawings! when drawing digitally it helps to use large document sizes, and zoom out. but, yes, its still different than the real thing…

thanks everyone your’s words motivate me to really improve thanks, here are the last one of those

And those are my first digital test its really difficult with the table but i’m keep going i will post more later

Another test with the table I’m getting used to it, this is in clip paint studio

Looks like you’re picking it up quickly. Nice thread.

@xrg
thanks, is difficult to adapt when you are used to hold a pencil

very very nice!!!
Besides your talent, you’re on a bamboo tablet.
I also use a wide 4 years old bamboo.
Planning for an intuos, but obviously a larger one. Which is expensive enough.
I wonder if it matters much. For sculpting I mean. Zbrush or blender sculpting.
It’s far better for 2d art, but you know me. I much prefer a scanner.

thanks michalis, me to i prefer scanner and use the tablet for painting, but is good to make lots of concept, maybe some of you think im a professional but the true is I never had the opportunity to study or work on what I really like, everything I’ve learned on my own from people like you who share their knowledge and thanks to the internet i have access to lots of tutorial and art from others artist as a reference everything I do is for personal pleasure.

Another digital paint test i’m having some problems whit proportions with the table, I’m looking at some tutorials on how to use and place the table correctly…:confused:

some mirror sketch with krita

if anyone should be encouraged to experiment with this parametric line drawing tools harmony amazing
http://storage.dangertree.net/harmonyStrokes/harmony.html#stringy

some sketches on harmony sketch i will post more later

you are getting the hang of the tablet, these drawings look great.

thanks doris I have three months to the tablet, but until recently is that I could practice more
i have lots of sketches i’m posting here what i think are better

I’m working on an small project whit friend is a small game Zelda and Darksiders style to test the Blender G.E. and Unity 3d this is the main character concept and 3d model, i will post more later im working an weapons… if any one want to join…:eyebrowlift: