Alien Pilot Bust

This started off as just a random sculpt of an alien, which I then developed into this character. It took me around 2 days to make and I may model the rest of the body. I hope you like it and feel free to give me feedback on this as chances are I will develop this further. Many thanks, Liam :smiley:

P.S. Feel free to share this image but please give credit to me as I worked really hard on this :slight_smile:

Nice, really love the neck texture. What i really donโ€™t like at all, in several images i see and this one aswell, is the reflection of what appears to be the lightmeshes used to light the scene, in this case noticeable in the helmet, if im not mistaken.

keep it up.

Thanks :smiley: I wasnโ€™t sure whether I should have removed them, because it shows the curvature of the visor and other parts. Spot lights and area lights just ruined the effect :slight_smile:

I agree with Kohg, really like the neck texture. It must be very well UV Mapped because I cant see any stretching on the texture. Overall a nice job mate. congrats.

Very sweet, I love the sci-fi theme. The colors in this are powerful and I also love the texturing, especially the carbon-like material on helmets lower (mouth) region.
Iโ€™d love to see some sci-fi environment (spaceship corridor or something) reflecting from the helmet. But I guess that would automatically require a similar background. Maybe the emitting planes would look better if they would curve smoother on the reflection.
But overally, great image, really like it! :slight_smile:

Awesome texturing work! Very cool!