aston martin vanquish 2013

this is the last update…

Attachments

awesome. zuzzi. i love your work. shaders magnificent as always. cant wait to see this.

Lux? or cycles. i have seen much of your work done in lux but this doesnt look like lux so im not sure.

i rendered this on luxrender (SLG) in 10-15 min. the gpu rendering is very fast…but often the engine crashes…uff!

ufff you know how to do right job. I love this car so much glad that person who knows how to made cars is makeing it :>

lux is an amazing, very powerful render’ (not to say Cyc isnt) like any engine, in the right hands you can do some Fin’ amazing things, but lux’s math is just perfect (or at least as perfect as it gets for free and OS). i with there where more people like you that really knew how to use lux, because it really is amazing. it gets discounted as bad because nobody knows how to operate it.

i used your tire shader settings from your R8 that made lux header as a starting point for my murcielago 01 tire shaders, and i must say they where prety damn spot on.

can i ask what your SP was at about 15 min?

Do you have skype or somethink because i have few questions about lux they change a lot since one year ago and now i want to go back to him because i am going to make few interiors and lux in interiors is really good :>

i do. my name is legit “ThorStrolia” so im not hard to find. if you ever have questions im prety damn good with lux, but i think im gonna be going to zuzzi for a couple questions now that i know they are on BA if they dont mind XD

this is the result of today, the brake disc is not finished, missing little things again …

this preview is made in cycles…

the SP is around 900-1000!

io penso che più di mille (o al massimo 1500) vadano più che bene per raggiungere ottimi risultati!

Your thread has a new subscriber. :eyebrowlift: Any chance of seeing a wire for the wheel? Trying to make realistic looking wheels (including the joints, bevels etc etc) is one of my downfalls… :slight_smile:

absolutely beautiful. guess im gonna have to learn SLG soon… great job!

Is it weird im sorta a fan? All i can say is i have seen a lot of car modelers out there, and a lot of good ones, but something about your work draws me in every time…

I am working on a dodge viper now. was gonna do a 2013 srt10 but am finding there are no blueprints and unless i can find someone with a computer game that has the model who can rip it for me for blues, im gonna be doing a 2010 acr instead i think. im working on the brembos now, not easy XD

here some wire…

another one…

cool bro. still hoping someone pulls some 2013 srt10 bles or model for me to make blues from, out their ass so i can model a 2013 srt10 instead of a 2010 acr

In fact, the blue print are a problem, with a lot of patience I’m doing from these low resolution jpg …

this is looking really good! I will be sure to follow this.

im dieing to see your next post dude XD love your work… i need more!

yeah me two i jsut love cars, If we are going to finish those cars in next mounth that will be awesome mounth on blender Artists 3-4 awesome cars!

And one crappy car from a noob

This looks great by the way and I will be following also

minor update…